What are guys saying about Manly Camp?
What is Manly Camp?
Manly Camp is a weekend where we, as fathers and mentors, “build up the next generation of men.”
Bring your sons, nephews, neighbor boys, or any other young man in whose life you’re investing time (ages 5-22).
When & Where. Manly Camp 2018 is being held at Pine Valley Camp in Ellwood City, PA. Camp kicks off at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 3rd and wraps up at noon on Sunday, August 5th.
- Girl’s Hill Cabin: $110 per person
- Boy’s Hill Cabin: $80 per person
- Bring Your Own Tent: $60 per tent plus $40 per person
The cost includes all meals, accommodations, all activities, a t-shirt, and a donation to the speaker. Space is limited and we will sell out!
What to Expect
- Great food
- Fun competitions
- An inspiring and practical message
- To have one of the greatest moments of your adult life, “The Affirmation”
- For you and the boys you bring to have a weekend you won’t soon forget
What is "The Affirmation"?
Manly Camp culminates on Sunday morning when each man stands up and, one-by-one, tells the others why each boy he brought is going to make a great man. This public affirmation is incredibly powerful and difficult to duplicate elsewhere.
Start the weekend with a canoe trip!
In recent years, a canoe trip has been scheduled for Friday prior to the beginning of the camp. More details to follow!